In need of a brain break activity
or something to do during inside recess!?!?!
Check this out:
It's a fun little line dance from the popular Ice Age character, Sid. It's clean, and it'll get them moving. :)
Here's a quick run-down of the line dance:
1. Step forward 2 steps and shake it!
2. Step backward 2 steps and shake it!
3. Step your left foot out and then back in. Step it out again and "drift" over.
4. Step your right foot out and then back in. Step it out again and "drift" over.
5. Criss-cross jump and do the "man wave" to the right.
6. Criss-cross jump and do the "man wave" to the left.
7. Hop 2 times and shake it!
8. Plant and pivot your left foot as you step your right foot 3 times so you're facing a new wall!
9. Start over!! :)